Your Cart is Currently Empty
Duel Autocare is incredibly excited to announce that we have partnered with a leading provider in digital apprenticeships to offer a Digital Marketing Apprentice role.
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice, you will work within the marketing team to support the overall marketing strategy. This role will be best suited to a person that is a creative thinker with the drive and determination to succeed.
Tasks that you will be involved but not limited to:
- Brainstorming new and creative ideas
- Researching/developing and presenting new digital/offline strategies
- Implementing and supporting marketing strategies including social media, print, email, blog, SEO and more
- Driving traffic to company pages
- Uploading content to our website
- Developing engaging online content, including videos, graphics, and blogs
- Measuring and reporting performance of digital marketing campaigns/content and assess against goals, using relevant sites such as Google Analytics
- Keeping abreast of new social media sites, technologies, and digital marketing trends; implementing these new technologies in developing campaigns
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimising content, techniques, spend and performance based on the insights
Interested? The qualifying requirements you should have:
- Grades A-C in GCSE Maths & English Language (can include equivalent, e.g., Functional Skills Level 2 or A-Levels)
- Logical and creative thinking skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility
- Using own initiative
Qualifications you will receive
- Digital Marketer Level 3 (awarded by the Institute for Apprenticeships & Technical Education
Typical work hours
Monday - Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm
Do you have what it takes? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.