Your Cart is Currently Empty
They are designed and manufactured using the highest quality stainless steel nozzle and valve stem with a chemical resistant 1 Litre, wide-bottomed bottles.
The Duel Foam Lance is complete with a quick-release connection as standard, don't have a quick release set up? We also have a full range of quick release fittings to suit just about all pressure washers! Simply select your chosen fitting from the drop-down menu. A fully adjustable nozzle body and top dial create the ultimate foam spray pattern and thickness.
A wide bottom, free-standing Duel branded bottle completes the lance. It can hold a litre of product giving you ample capacity to complete multiple vehicles. Spare bottles and lids are also available.
Key features of the Duel Snow Foam Lance
- Fully adjustable product mix control
- Quick-release connection
- Fittings for all significant pressure washer brands
- Fully adjustable foam spray pattern
- A wide bottom bottle that will free stand
- All threads are glued, so no need for PTFE tape
- Handy millimetre (ml) measurements markings on the lance bottle
Directions for use
- Fix the dip tube to the underside of the lance body
- Connect your chosen fitting to the lance
- Add the recommended amount of Duel Snow Foam and water to the lance bottle
- Screw the bottle on to the lance body
- LET IT SNOW.....
- Max pressure output: 3200 PSI
- Max water flow input: 20litre per minute
- 1 litre bottle
- Construction: Stainless Steel nozzle and valve stem
All orders that are received before 2:30 pm Mon - Fri (excluding bank holidays), will be despatched from our warehouse the same day via Parcel Force or Royal Mail depending on your selection at the checkout, subject to security checks and payment clearances.
Duel Autocare have systems in place to ensure you are fully aware of where your order is within the system, and you will be notified electronically at each phase. The cost of postage and packing for items ordered is displayed automatically in your basket during the order process.
If you are unsure about anything, do not hesitate to CALL 0161 549 9303 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org