Your Cart is Currently Empty
BlackJack quickly dissolves tar spots and glue residues that can then be rinsed away easily thanks to emulsifiers contained in the formulation.
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY BLACKJACK TAR & GLUE REMOVER?
- Removes Stubborn Tar spots
- Safe on wheels
- Easy removal of glue residue
- Professional chemical resistant triggers
- Spay BlackJack to the required area
- Leave to work for 2-3 minutes (ambient temperature dependant)
- Tar deposits will begin to bleed away that can then be simply removed using a suitable microfibre towel.
- For Glue residue removal, simply spray onto the required area, allow a short time for the product to take effect before wiping the residue away with a suitable microfibre towel.
Warning - Avoid contact with headlight covers and plastic trim, do not allow the product to dry or use in direct sunlight. Caution is advised when using BlackJack on vintage paintwork, single-stage paint or surfaces subject to a smart repair.
Although Black Jack is supplied with a chemical resistant trigger, we recommend rinsing the trigger with water after each use.
All orders that are received before 2:30pm, will be despatched from our warehouse the same day via Parcel Force subject to security checks and payment clearances.
We currently only despatch products to UK mainland addresses (Northern Ireland – please contact us if you require delivery to this area for an individual price).
Duel Autocare have systems in place to ensure you are fully aware of where your order is within the system, and you will be notified electronically as each phase. The cost of postage and packing for items ordered is displayed automatically in your basket during the order process.
If you are unsure about anything do not hesitate to CALL 0161 549 9303 or email